Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Abundant Life Church presents one of the most powerful Generals of God, Dr. Peter Gammons Crusade 2013


It’s your opportunity to be saved, healed and freed.

We invite you to the crusade of a man of God who by his ministration has affected millions of people.

Abundant Life Gospel Church present a Power packed Crusade with Dr. Peter Gammons Crusade 2013

Venue: 69, Iju road, by Iju garage, Ifako/Agege, Lagos Nigeria
Date: 6th June - 8th June 2013
Time: 6pm daily

Host: Rev Jane Onaolapo, the General Overseer, Abundant Life Gospel Church with 
For more information about Dr. Peter Gammons Ministry- http://www.pgmi.org/

Powered by the Men Fellowship of the Abundant Life Gospel Church

Read about testimonies


About Dr. Peter Gammons.
Over the past thirty seven years Dr Peter Gammons has ministered face to face with more than 100 million people in over 70 nations of the world. It is historically documented that he has spoken to larger crowds than any other person in history, with up to four million people in a single service.
Dr Gammons is respected around the world as an evangelist, Bible scholar and Christian statesman and he has become a friend and confidante to Presidents, Prime Ministers, Royalty and Leaders around the globe. In most countries he visits he is officially welcomed by heads of state and other dignitaries.
Peter Gammons is driven by a passion to reach the world for Christ. To do so, God gave him a powerful strategy including City-wide Crusades, Leadership Training events, Worldwide Television, Global radio and E.C.H.O. Worldwide, (end Child Hunger Organization), a humanitarian mission reaching out to the world's neediest children and to the poor, alongside his crusades and events.
Lives have been touched by God in over 200 nations of the world through his Television Broadcasts, which have been carried by more than 5500 television stations with global coverage by 21 satellites and his radio programmes which are broadcast each week across every country of the world.
An award winning and Best Selling Author, Dr Gammons has written over 70 books and teaching manuals, with over two million books in print, translated into many other languages. His books capture the warmth, compassion and dedication which drives him to encircle the globe each year, ministering on every continent.
In 1996 Dr Gammons founded Westward College, near Cambridge, England. Now through PGMI's on-line University, students can earn Degrees in the comfort of their own home. Dr Gammons is also the Founder of Miracle Life Church, Orlando, Florida.
Peter has earned BA, MA and Doctor of Ministry degrees from Presbyterian Faith Theological Seminary and PhD in Pastoral Psychology from the University of Florida.

TESTIMONIES

Healed of Lung Cancer in Nepal Nepal co-ordinator Shanta Gurung Shrestha writes:
Dear Dr. Peter, There was a man with lung cancer in that healing service (March 15). He was very weak. The next day he was able to drive to the church. He was still coughing but gaining strength back when I talked to him collecting testimonies. Today his wife said, he is completely healed! What a joy."
I had been having some real issues with my heart. Two and a half years ago, my heart went into A Fib causing two clots to form in my heart. Due to the clots they were unable to cardio me back into rhythm so four months I was on 13 medications and in an out of the hospital every other week as my pulse would just take off and shoot up to 180. Then on Thursday night when the anointing came and you were ministering to people you said, “there is someone here with a heart problem who is it”. When you prayed for me, I experienced waves of Gods Glory shooting through my body which continued for about an hour. Today ten days later my heart has been very calm, I am off all medications and for the first time in years my pulse is at 70. - K. USA
Dear Peter,
It was a wonderful weekend, thank you so much. It was a great blessing and privilege for us to be with you at the elders conference. I have learnt so much from you through your speaking and writing.
You are indeed my spiritual father and one in a billion by far. R & R

The West Palm Beach Crusade is awesome! My sister is amazingly better ...the first time in years that pain has not overtaken her. And I too have more mobility in my left shoulder. Funny I was most concerned for her , but I also received a healing! Incredible! Phyllis

CHURCH BLESSED

"Dear Peter, I think I can say St Mary's will never be the same again. One lady had to go and open up the hall for the fellowship lunch and was disappointed she couldn't stay for prayer. She had worked in a meat packing factory and was pulling down trays when someone else got fed up with waiting and pulled more trays down than the conveyor belt could cope with. As a result she got her hand stuck between two of these substantial sized trays and permanently damaged/cracked her knuckle. Medics told her she would not be able to straighten the 2nd finger on her hand ever again. You clasped her hand as you talked with her after the service and as you did she experienced power flowing into her damaged knuckle. Afterwards she was able to straighten her finger out and move it for the first time since her accident. She is so happy and thrilled. She is showing everyone she can move her finger. Many others testified to receiving helaing and comments left on our Churches Facebook page included: "a marvellous service" and "Great service." A retired vicar in attendance wrote to our minister: "First of all I wanted to say that I think congratulations are in order and a Deo Gloria for this morning's service. It was quite an achievement to fit an evangelist of that calibre into a main Anglican eucharist. It must have given a real faith boost to the locals and I hope it won't be the last such service." One lady who does not look favourably on evangelists was convinced you were going to be phony. Nonetheless she came to the meeting and even came up for ministry. God touched her and she went away deeply moved in tears. Praise be to the Lord for all he has done. Julie and Andy, Co-ordinators
I was truly blessed by Sunday evening's Impartation Service! The precious Holy Spirit manifested gloriously! Thanks be to God for the PGMI Canvas Cathedral! I am still basking in the glory of His presence! Thank you for being obedient to the Holy Spirt! Blessings, Pastor B
After I sent the final payment on my vow of faith for the tent God blessed me with a great new job.
As you know Pakistan is a Muslim country so we are very excited that you are broadcasting here every day. I receive a lot of calls from people being blessed by your television programs. They love your messages. Thank you. Pastor I.T. Pakistan

ENLARGED TERRITORY

I listened to your messages and got a chance to listen to your beautiful voice, I love to hear you sing. I stand in the Gap with you for America. The church's do not teach the importance on giving on an international level. The Lord told me to split my tithe, you get 75% the church gets 25%. Like Jabez I wanted my territory enlarged , so the Lord showed me I must connect with someone who was on a much larger level than I was. The Lord said when I do this He would bless my family, my church, my city, my state & our Nation. Your Ministry allows The Lord to work in abundance. Connecting with you is the very enlargement we need. Our nation needs you so bad Peter. Before you enter a city I always thank the Lord, you have spiritually captured this city for Him. Pat
Dr. Gammons, I have a praise report. The last 3 nights After you prayed I have slept without any sleeping medication. This is the first time in probably 14 years. I am amazed and praising God. Dr T
WOW I am overwhelmed by what God has done. I received healing from an arthritic kneck yesterday which means I am no longer dizzy all the time. J.N. Spain
"My name is Israel I live in Italy with my family, and thank God for all you are doing in the lives of people around the world. I and my wife always watch your program on Faith TV."
The Lord is strengthening me daily through your prayers. I thank him without ceasing, for you. My Back has been healed and my business is increasing.  S.G.
Wanted to thank you for ministering to us.. I have suffered from pain and limited mobility in both my arms for about two years and received healing yesterday and John's hernia has completely disappeared, as has his back pain from when it was broken nearly 30 years ago. May God bless you ministry.   J. L. Spain
I have rededicated my life to Lord through your television programmes. W.B.
"My brother-in-law received a miracle Monday night watching you on TV when you prayed. He says that his back was hurting badly. And the whole family knows of his severe back problems. Well, you spoke of someone having pains in the back and he released his faith and was healed. He waited until just now to tell me. He says he wanted to be sure that it was completely healed."
JS Memphis

I was healed after watching you television. I could not lie on my left side following an operation, but have had no problem since. Praise God!"
Ann, England
Lily our 4 yr old grandaughter has been completely healed of deafness. Itis so refreshing to be in touch with a true Bible minister who stands on and upholds God's Word S.
CANCER GONE
"After your prayer, my extensive testing (including a Pet Scan) have shown no signs of cancer." Dr J.T.
SHINGLES HEALED
" I had shingles along with autoimmune diseases causing pervasive skin rash and blisters under the chest area and back. I laid your prayer cards / cloths on my chest and started thanking the Lord. The burning feeling on my back is gone, the flu like feeling is gone, and the blisters under the chest are gone. I am getting choked up as I write this.  Many many thanks for all you do." C.S.
SIGHT RESTORED
"I received a healing in my left eye during your television programme. It quite surprised me because I didn't know that healings can come thorugh the TV. Dr Gammons is truly powerful, and I know he is a true healer. I thank God for him in my prayers every day. God bless Dr Gammons. J.B.
(P.S. from Peter: Jesus is the Healer and we give Him all the glory, thanks and praise!)
REVELATION
Dr.Gammons, the truths you share are so powerful. Thank you. I can so clearly see when you are talking, it makes me wonder why I did not see these things before. I know that your prayers for me have been and are still being answered. I have forwarded the links to your TV programms to my children and friends. I pray that every person will watch and be equally as blessed as I.  I only wish there was a way I could repay you. I am eternally grateful! B.F.
IMPORTANCE OF TV MINISTRY
"My husband and I pastor a church in Oklahoma. Things have been so tough that we've considered getting out of the ministry altogether. We have become very discouraged. We've been wondering if God is through with us.  Last night I was flipping channels on the TV, at that moment you said, "Someone is sitting at home right now wondering if God is through with you. He told me to tell you, No, He is not through with you. It has only just begun. "My husband and I both cried and prayed together. Thank you so much for your obedience."
HEALED OF BLINDNESS
"I brought my daughter to your meeting because she was born blind. When she woke up the next morning she was completely healed."
G.T.
HEALED OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
"What an incredible event! I was so amazed when Dr. Gammons shared words of knowledge for over half of the people present. One woman who was wheelchair bound with multiple sclerosis got out of her wheelchair and pushed it home. A number of deaf testified they had been completely healed. One minister, who before was very skeptical, whispered as quietly as he could in the deaf ear of a person he knew. Hearing clearly they repeated every word. So with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders he came forward asking you to pray for him too.
Pastor N.E.
ARTHRITIS IN MY FEET
"The Lord healed me of arthritis in my feet. Oh the joy of being able to stand in a meeting singing and praising God and to be able to sleep at night instead of living in agony! Just to stand and do jobs without pain."
Betty.
WE'VE FALLEN IN LOVE AGAIN
"I feel so different now, so much closer to God and to my wife, after receiving Christ in your meeting. We have fallen in love all over again."
P.H.
COLLEGE REVIVAL
"A party of 60 of us came to your crusade Tuesday. Apart from the few who were already Christians there was 100% conversion. Praise the Lord! It looks to me as if our college is having a spiritual revival. The change here is fantastic and our private prayer groups have swelled in numbers which is a great thing to witness. We still remember you in our prayers here and trust that your marvelous work will continue to grow."
Richard.
FORGIVEN
"In the past I have done a lot of stupid things and could not forgive myself. When you prayed for me, I physically felt the guilt leave and God's forgiveness and love enter. Now I have Jesus. The meeting was amazing. An experience we have never had before."
Y.K.
DEAF BABY HEALED
"We brought our baby to your seminar - He was totally deaf and the Lord completely healed him. He can hear perfectly now."
G.C.
HEALED OF ARTHRITIS
"Because of my arthritis, the use of my left arm had greatly deteriorated. I have hardly been able to use it for ten years. I could not move it out sideways or lift it from my body.
It was so painful that I could not even close the door. But when Peter prayed for me, I was completely healed. My son's left knee was also completely healed too!"
E.V.
87 YEAR OLD HEALED
"My eighty seven year old mother was healed of a frozen shoulder and nick in your meeting. She was healed when you walked past her, you didn't even pray for her. My stepfather had been so riddled with arthritis that he could hardly bend or move. He too was instantly healed and the three people I brought with me all gave their lives to Christ."
T.B.
SALVATION
"Though my parents are missionaries, I had never given my life to Christ. I was saved the night you spoke."
D.B.
HEALED... AFTER 28 YEARS OF DEAFNESS
"You meeting... was something I shall never forget. You said that there were people present with hearing difficulties that the Lord wanted to heal. I quickly realised that I was on the Lord's agenda that night.
Due to prolonged exposure to loud explosions experienced whilst testing tank guns in the army, my hearing in both ears had deteriorated.
As you prayed, I felt a sharp pain and there was a loud noise in my head, which quickly passed and my hearing instantly returned. I no longer need a hearing aid and even whispers can be heard perfectly."
A.B.
JESUS HEALED MY DADDY
"Thank you for praying for my Daddy's back. Jesus made it better."
R. 

TESTIMONIES FROM DR GAMMONS' PAST CONVENTIONS: 

"A time of utter refreshment, re-vitalisation and re-envisioning. I can't wait for the next convention!" Dr J. M. 

"My family and I attended not letting on that I am a Pastor, enabling us to be ministered to throughout the whole event." Rev. S 

"When our little girl developed children's chronic arthritis it was as if our whole world had fallen apart. At Convention she was healed!" Mrs P. R. 

"I came to your Convention with my whole Church and the Holy Spirit has touched everyone's lives" Rev. F.E. 

"Your Convention changed our lives. We were not quite sure why we came, but the Lord obviously led us there. We experienced the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in a quite astonishing way, a true foretaste of heaven. What a difference it has made to our lives!" C.T. 

"God has been working this week to heal emotional and spiritual hurts in so many lives." S&A 

"Dear Peter, I wanted to write and to thank you for the joy I had in seeing my ten year old son come to the Lord. He is now so full of Jesus." C. 

"God powerfully touched our whole youth group. It has also been great to see how the influence was not just a 'Conversion Experience' but has been ongoing. They are all going on strong with the Lord. We are bringing even more next year." T.W. 

"I have made such a wonderful number of new friends. It has been so good to stand in the awesome presence of God as we have done all week." E. aged 84 

"I am just writing to thank you. I met my husband at your Camp. We got married last month! " K. S. 

"What times of contrast...the gentle moving of the Holy Spirit during communion, excited kids, moving worship, the Lord lifted up, young and old getting right with God, joy being put back into marriages...these are just some of our abiding memories." G.C. 

"I was healed of thrombosis in my legs and a blood disorder. I went to the hospital who have confirmed that I am healed." C.W. 

"A thousand thanks for a wonderful Convention. This was the first time that I had been to an event like this. I was so blessed, encouraged, taught and challenged. How you inspired my faith to reach those people who do not know Jesus." J. 

"I was deaf in my right ear and had arthritis in my right hip, I was healed of both and feel like a new person." M.H. 

"During Convention I received a fresh commissioning. Since then I have felt such an incredible anointing as I speak." Pastor D. R. 

"This is just to let you know that I really appreciated Convention. My friend's wife has had her healing confirmed by the hospital. Thank you again for a wonderful week of encouragement." W.


No comments:

Post a Comment