Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bow Wow Named New “106 & Park” Host

With the departure of longtime hosts Terrence J and Rocsi Diaz, BET’s popular “106 & Park” show was looking for new faces to host, and the network announced yesterday (October 1st) that it has found three new faces and one familiar one to fill the spots. Cash Money Records rapper Bow Wow has been named the new host of the show; alongside newcomers Mykie (from Houston), as well as Paigion and Shorty Da Prince (of Detroit.)
“I am very excited to take on this new journey in my career with BET. I’m all about branding myself and not just in music, but in TV and movies,” said Bow Wow. “Everyone always wants to compare me to the Fresh Prince, well now they can call me the Fresh Prince of 106 & Park. Get ready for a whole new world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment